• In a bizarre coincidence the Public Relations VP for Chick-Fil-A dies in the midst of a public relations nightmare. Update: As if they needed even more problems, it's lawsuit time!
• Florida does it again: a man shoots and kills an unarmed door-to-door salesman.
• One day people will take Beach Volleyball seriously. In the meantime, let's mark breaks in play with the Benny Hill theme.
• Climate change deniers more likely to also believe that the moon landing were faked and that 9/11 was an inside job.
What The Blogosphere Is Saying
• NewsBiscuit: Olympic terror threat level reduced after al-Qaeda outsource terrorism to G4S.
• Cracked: The 4 Most Meaningless Arguments Against Gun Control
What The Clogosphere Is Saying
• David Cameron continues to be in stopped clock as he rebukes a Tory MP for red-baiting the Olympic Opening Ceremony. Also, we'll leave you to search on Twitter for the American idiot who actually believes that the Voldemort statue during the NHS tribute is symbolism for death panels. Seriously.