Nat King Cole - It's a Barnum and Bailey world
Paper Moon : The envelope revealing "Moonlight" as the true winner of the award for best picture at the Oscars. Chris Pizzello, Invision, AP – Maybe he could open an envelope at the podium and announce the total repeal of Obamacare (a disaster!) and then a guy in a tux rushes in -- wrong envelope! -- and the real winner is universal health care just like in other countries.
Trumpology - New American Charter of Rights and Freedoms
(1) Who are all these foreigners? Where'd they come from all of a sudden? How come they don't speak English? What's going on? What the hell is falafel?
(2) Newspapers. Bunch of crap. You can't believe a word you read. Fake News. Alternative Facts. Who makes this stuff up?
(3) Criminals running loose in the streets. I say, take the handcuffs off the cops. A little brutality wouldn't hurt, believe me.
(4) Everywhere you look, you got government inspectors saying, Don't do this, don't do that. It's ridiculous. Cut the red tape.
(5) What's with the foreign aid to all these countries? Let 'em take care of themselves. Time to look after Number One.
(6) Higher education? Ha. I didn't need it and neither does anyone else. Get a job.
(7) The problem with this country is politicians. Get rid of them and put people in charge who know how to run things: generals and business leaders. Open the envelope : http://www.cleveland.com/opinion/index.ssf/2017/02/open_the_envelop_please_mr_tru.html
Are we there yet?
Editorial cartoonist Jeff Darcy had Vice President Mike Pence on clean-up duty for the "Trump-Bannon Chaos Circus" in his Feb. 21 cartoon (2017). Garrison Keillor writes that President Trump the old showman faces a far tougher crowd than during the campaign's three-ring events. (Jeff Darcy, cleveland.com)
It's a Barnum and Bailey world,
Just as phony as it can be,
But it wouldn't be make believe
If you believed in me.